How to select an ideal location for installation of Solar Cooker ?
- Solar Cooker need Solar Energy to Cook your food.
- Identification of a location in your house where maximum sun light is available for maximum amount of time is require for efficiently using a Solar Cooker.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 hours of sunlight is required to cook any food in a cooker.
- Not only sun light, but the place must also be free of pest/animals/birds as the cooker will remain there for a long time.
- Normally, a place in the East or Northeastern side of your house/tent is the most suitable place for cooking food with solar cooker.
Founding and Honorary Editor Water and Energy Journal Publishers
Innovate for Sustainability